This position will support the sales department in providing flawless order fulfillment and various tasks required to meet customer commitments.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced organization, with the ability to represent OfficeScapes products and services in a professional manner with an emphasis on exceptional customer experiences. This position requires outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work independently, a sense of urgency, and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
Position Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Fulfill and manage client orders and requests for pricing, specifications, information, and service for assigned clients and sales team.
- Pricing quotes and specifications accurately and according to customer deadlines.
- Reviewing and monitoring status reports to ensure proper and timely resolution while ensuring we meet the customer deadlines.
- Support and assist the sales department
- Understand and follow OfficeScapes policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Ability to learn in-house software and platforms
- Detail-oriented with accurate data entry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to analyze situations and solve problems
- Excellent math skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong self-discipline and motivation.
- Demonstrates initiative and a high level of integrity
- Ability to identify and set priorities and effectively perform a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Positive attitude
- High level of integrity
- Develop and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Previous experience in an administrative role (minimum two years)
- Previous commercial furniture industry experience preferred
- 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred, some college or 2-year Associate Degree required
Starting pay $16.00+/hour
OfficeScapes offers a full range of benefits including: a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid personal time, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid holidays.
OfficeScapes is an Equal Opportunity employer.