The First Impression Coordinator is a highly visible, polished professional who creates exceptional customer experiences while executing day-to-day operations and administrative support across the Jupiter organizations. It is necessary to be an expert communicator, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and understand the importance of being a team player. The First Impression Coordinator is responsible for greeting guests, directing phone inquiries, and a variety of administrative and facility-related tasks and is the “go-to” person for all visiting guests and internal team members.
Rate: $20/hr – $23/hr
Position Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Greet and welcome all guests and team members in person or by phone
- Provide a warm and welcoming experience for all guests and internal team members
- Review customer experience checklists with the Experience team and support aspects of a highly hosted experiences for internal and external customers for tours, meetings, events
- Maintain the appearance of the office and shared spaces – showroom ready at all times
- Collaborative spaces / kitchens / mobile desks / mail room / printer room etc…
- Perform opening and closing tasks
- Shared space maintenance: load / unload dishwashers, wipe down surfaces, dust (as needed), etc.
- Meeting space maintenance: set meeting rooms, set up and clean pre and post meetings, re-set chairs, etc.
- Troubleshoot technology
- Building facility liaison
- Order catering, as requested, for tours, meetings, and events (F&B)
- Maintain inventory, order, and stock office supplies, snacks, beverages, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule courier and Fed Ex pick up/delivery and billing
- Receive, sort, and deliver mail
- General office communications
- Managing e-mail inquiries and faxes from our general inbox, supporting or forwarding as appropriate
- Answering phones, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- General office communications
- Schedule conference rooms and set up rooms for various meetings
- Assist various departments, including executive leadership and HR, with miscellaneous projects
- Vendor coordination and invoice management
- Assist with expense reports as requested
- Coordinate floral / gifts as requested
- Whatever it takes, every time with a smile
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Outgoing, high energy, creative, confident, approachable
- A passion for customer experience and impeccable customer service to internal and external customers through high-quality professional interactions
- Ability to analyze situations and solve problems calmly, effectively, efficiently, and professionally to minimize the negative impact on the user
- Technology savvy
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team player
- Ability to take a negative situation or feedback and act on it to turn it around
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s licenses and reliable vehicle to perform errands and potentially travel between multiple locations as needed.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20-30lbs
Benefits: A full range of benefits including medical, dental, and 401K are available to you Jupiter is an equal opportunity employer.