Are you a creative maven who craves variety in day-to-day activities and tasks? Do you thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment? Someone who sees opportunities emerge from data and information and wants to help a department grow? This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team at an organization that fosters and encourages growth and development. As a Marketing Specialist, you will work on a large variety of tasks ranging from market research to creating graphic murals and seeing them come to life.
You will be working collaboratively with the marketing, sales, and design teams on the design, production, and implementation of assets for web, print, email, social, and other digital campaigns. You already have the knowledge of the role creative assets play in driving growth, and an understanding of the importance of rapid learning, iteration, and optimization when it comes to performance-minded content.
You will report directly to the Marketing Director, Tess Wilson, while working closely with the Creative Lead, sales, and leadership teams.
Annual Salary Range: $55,000 – $62,000
Position Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Graphics: design wall graphics, and assist with coordinating fabrication and installation
- Develop compelling content for screens that change seasonally
- Work with Customer Experience to create signage and showroom graphics in support of showroom tours
- Build informational websites and manage quarterly updates
- Create high impact graphically enhanced versions of boilerplate materials, and develop compelling new materials, including infographics, presentations, and guides
- Research and source new, innovative presentation materials and new delivery methodologies (binding systems, sample packaging), digital marketing materials and ideas
- Social media + advertising
- Collaborating with team to develop and design social media graphics to execute marketing strategies
- Design advertising layouts for print and on-line publications
- Assist Strategic Solutions Team in the development of innovative design presentations and proposals
- Marketing Research
- Research potential client needs and identify key drivers/pain points
- Research in-and-out of market competition for benchmarking
- Research new leads and opportunities to support the sales team in pursuit of new business
- Email Marketing
- Manage and maintain marketing databases
- Create and distribute quarterly newsletters based on audience
- Create and distribute drip campaigns to new leads and opportunities based on your research
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Whatever it takes, every time with a smile
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- An outgoing, self-starter who is confident and approachable
- A passion for research and continued learning
- A creative, design-thinker who can apply that to problem solving under pressure
- Team player who is flexible and can adapt to a fast-paced work environment while managing multiple projects and project timelines
OfficeScapes offers a full range of benefits including: a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid personal time, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid holidays.
OfficeScapes is an Equal Opportunity employer.