OfficeScapes is currently looking for (2) full-time Project Manager candidates in our Denver office. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, paid vacation, paid personal time, and paid holidays. To learn more about this opportunity, read below.
OfficeScapes leads the Denver Market Leader in office furniture since 1998. Our company is among Steelcase’s top dealers across the country, recognized as one of its Premier Partners for the last nine years running–among the top 2% of all dealers nationwide. For our clients, this means that we as a company have consistently achieved a high level of customer satisfaction serving a diverse clientele. In addition, our operations teams have received praise from customers for their high level of professionalism and skill.
To maintain and exceed our already high performance in a complex and evolving industry, we constantly strive to recruit the best and the brightest. If you are looking for a chance to learn, grow, and nurture your career with a company that offers a competitive salary and benefits, and is a market leader in its field, look no further than OfficeScapes.
We are seeking candidates who:
- Work well within in a high-performance team environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably have a general understanding of office furniture systems and installation process (not required)
- Have a great positive attitude
- Have excellent customer service skills that translate to creating memorable customer experiences
- Can work flexible hours as project schedules require
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Are experienced with PlanGrid construction management software
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- All aspects of the Delivery and Installation of the Furniture/Products
- Meeting the labor and Project Manager cost budgets
- Creating and maintaining the delivery/installation schedules
- Ensuring that installations meet all quality requirements
- Keeping client(s) (including General Contractors) informed of project progress/status as agreed to or as appropriate for the project
- Project logistics and delivery planning
- Managing Change Order process effectively
- Understanding the various methods of (and applicability of) securing costs. This includes independent estimation, seeking pricing from subcontractors, and creating and evaluating RFP’s (Request for Proposal) to provide labor pricing to salespersons.
- Owning, implementing, and resolving Punch Process
- Preparing for and effectively participating in weekly team and project meetings.
- Conducting post-project redline meetings with the project designer as required to update as-built drawings
Summary of Benefits:
- Annual Salary Range: $50K – $70K
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Available Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation; Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
OfficeScapes is EEO Compliant and is, therefore, an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to reviewing your application and scheduling an interview.