We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Designer who has proven experience in the contract furniture industry. The successful candidate should have a thorough understanding of the project designer role within the commercial furniture dealership and be able to take a project from inception to completion with minimal supervision. This position involves working closely with salespeople, customers, and the design team; communication skills are key to successful team relationships.
- 5+ years in corporate design, preferably in the dealership designer role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or related field (or a combination of education and relevant experience)
- AutoCAD and CET proficiency
- Well-developed skills in space planning and FF&E specification
- Knowledge of national and local building codes and ADA guidelines
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Proficient time management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both oral and visual
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual Salary Range: $65K – $75K
- Profit Sharing
- Available Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation; Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
OfficeScapes is EEO Compliant.